Clonmore Urban Towns
- Type: Residential
- Style: Townhouse
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 536 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Land Only
Starting from the high $300,000s
Currently in Pre-Construction
Call us for more information
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Clonmore Urban Towns
1. Popular Neighbourhood - The Birch Cliff neighbourhood in Toronto has become increasingly trendy and popular among the city’s residents for its proximity to Danforth Village and The Beaches. Residents of Clonmore Urban Towns can walk through the Village, enjoying all the amazing local dining options. The Beaches and the Scarborough Bluffs offer picturesque views of the lake and peaceful walking trails.
2. Accessible Transit – TTC regional transit services the area and residents can take advantage of 24-hour bus routes that run right past the front door. The Danforth GO station and Victoria Park subway station are located nearby and riders can connect to them and commute throughout the city easily and access Union Station in 35 minutes.
3. Plenty of Amenities – Residents of Clonmore Urban Towns will be able to walk up to Danforth Avenue and complete all of their daily errands. Located nearby there are restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery and drug stores, local boutique shops and entertainment options.
4. Travel by Vehicle – Clonmore Urban Towns is located near Kingston Road, which will allow residents who use a vehicle to access all areas of Toronto seamlessly. Motorists will have easy access to the Don Valley Parkway and Lakeshore Boulevard, which will connect them to the downtown core in 25 minutes.
5. Local Developer – Core Development is a third generation real estate development company that is based out of Toronto. They enjoy a challenge and will invest in urban sites that others see as challenging and create unique, high-quality projects that incorporate innovative architecture and design.
Landscaped Courtyard , The Hub: a cozy clubhouse with a party lounge and alfresco area, Parkette
Occupancy date: July 2021
Parking not included
Call for maintenance and deposit structure
The information provided is for reference purposes only and is without any representations and warranties. No intentions to solicit to those who are already in agreement with any other real estate sales reps or brokers. Prices, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice at developers discretion. Errors and ommissions are excepted.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.