- Type: Residential
- Style: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 401 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Land Only
Starting from the low $300,000s
Currently in pre-construction
Call us now for more information
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT MOBILIO CONDOS
1. Transit Connections! – Mobilio Condos is located just south of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station, which is quickly becoming a major transit hub in Vaughan. Residents will have easy access to the newly expanded York-Spadina subway line. Post-secondary students will be able to reach York University within 10 minutes and commuters can travel down to Union Station within 45 minutes. Residents of Mobilio Condos will also be able to connect to VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit services straight from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station. Mobilio Condos is conveniently located south of Highway 7, east of Highway 400, and north of Highway 407, allowing residents to travel seamlessly throughout the GTA.
2. Dynamic Lifestyle Amenities! – Residents of Mobilio Condos will be able to enjoy the thriving and dynamic urban area that is Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. Mobilio Condos will be located near amenities such as: entertainment options, fitness centres, retail shops, and much more. Nearby there is a Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, eateries and clubs. Local attractions like Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills shopping centre are also located within driving distance of Mobilio Condos.
3. Education Options! – Mobilio Condos is the perfect place for growing families to set down roots. Vaughan has some of the best elementary and secondary schools which are all accessible by foot or city transit. Vaughan is also proposing that more schools be built as the area continues to grow and develop. York University and Seneca College York Campus are also just a 7-minute subway ride away.
4. Green Within the City! – Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is quickly becoming the bustling centre of downtown Vaughan. Even though the area is quickly growing and developing, the addition of Mobilio Condos will include pedestrian friendly landscaped walkways, paths, several parks and play areas for everyone to enjoy.
5. Award Winning Developers – Mobilio Condos is an exciting and innovative joint venture by Menkes and QuadReal. They are two very experienced development companies in the Toronto real estate industry. They are committed to building sustainable projects and strive to create residential environments that will enhance the lives of the residents and surrounding communities.
Suite Size Range : 401 - 739 sq ft
Parking not included
Occupancy date : Spring 2022
Call for maintenance and deposit structure
The information provided is for reference purposes only and is without any representations and warranties. No intentions to solicit to those who are already in agreement with any other real estate sales reps or brokers. Prices, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice at developers discretion. Errors and ommissions are excepted.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.