Starting from the mid $400,000s
Currently in pre-construction
Call us now for more information
-2 minutes to wilson subway station
-3 minutes to the 401
-4 minutes to Yorkdale shopping centre
Wilson Ave. and Tippett Rd. will soon be home to new 13 and 14 storey residences proposed by Collecdev. This development is jam-packed with all the perks of living in a condo with accessibility as the main ingredient. Split into Building A and B, Collecdev and boutique design team gh3 didn’t skimp on providing enviable features for this project.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT TRETTI CONDOS
1. Walking Distance to Transit – Tretti Condos boasts a Transit Score of 92 and truly is a rider’s paradise. Wilson Subway Station; a stop along the TTC’s Yonge-University Line is just a 5-minute walk away and will get riders to Union Station in half an hour. Regional bus routes are steps from the front door, including express and 24-hour services. The Downsview Go Train Station is not far from Tretti Condos and can transport riders south to Union Station and north all the way to Barrie.
2. Close to Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Tretti Condos have the convenience of being located close to restaurants, cafes, banks, grocery stores, and world class shopping at Yorkdale Shopping Centre.
3. Family Friendly Area – Tretti Condos is located in an area of Toronto near plenty of great schools, from daycares to high schools. Post-Secondary students can take the subway quickly north to York University and Seneca College and be on campus within 10 minutes. Humber River Hospital is also located just down the road.
4. Green Neighborhood – In the middle of Tretti Condos, residents will be able to enjoy a 16,000 square foot public park. There are also plenty of parks in the surrounding area, including Downsview Park, where residents can get outside and explore playgrounds, splashpads, sports fields, and walking trails.
5. Minutes to the Highway – Tretti Condos is located in a prime location for motorists as Allen Road and Highway 401 are right around the corner. Commuters can drive downtown in 30-minutes flat.
Transit Score: 98/100
Steps to the Wilson Subway
11,000 sq.ft of future retail space
Surrounded by 75,000 sq.ft. of abundant green space, including a Central Park and the unprecedented re- development of the area
Energy Recovery Ventilators
Green Roof Areas
High Performance Thermal Envelope
LED Lighting in common areas
Tri-sorter disposal and recycling system
3 high-speed elevators
• 8’2” to 9’ ceilings
• Innovative suite layouts with split bedroom designs
• Balcony and terraces*
• Stainless steel appliances
• Energy Star® certified appliances
• Contemporary cabinets with laundry integration*
• Smooth Ceilings
• Wide plank pre-engineered laminate flooringplate.
• Quartz countertops
• Designer selected backsplash
• Spa-inspired bathrooms with quartz countertops and undermount sink
• Porcelain floor tiles and framed glass shower encloser*
• Programmable thermostats
• Individually controlled heating and cooling system
Suite Size Range: 482 - 832 sq ft
Parking not included
Occupancy date: August 2021
Coffee Bar, Barbeques, Catering Kitchen, Concierge, Pet Friendly Indoor Playground , Outdoor Courtyard , Fitness Studio, Lounge, Dinning Room, Yoga Space, Rooftop Patio, Co-Working Space, Outdoor Central Community Park, Lobby, Private Meeting Room, Co-working Area, Parcel Room, Central Park , Party Room , Pet Wash Station & Play Area , Children's Play Space , Mall Room , Rooftop Terrace
Call for maintenance and deposit structure
The information provided is for reference purposes only and is without any representations and warranties. No intentions to solicit to those who are already in agreement with any other real estate sales reps or brokers. Prices, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice at developers discretion. Errors and ommissions are excepted.